~BB~ We love you Orange ~BB~ We love you Orange

Orange <3

That was pretty nice. It was a pretty laid-back animation, which was a plus. The art style was simplistic and pretty well done. Just because it lacked a plot and whatnot doesn't make it bad at all. 75% of NG users are idiots who can't appreciate work anyways, plus most can't review for shit.

<3 Orange.

[cc] Hell 4 a Hustler [cc] Hell 4 a Hustler

Nice job.

You guys must love submitting spam to the portal. I think Tom needs to take a day off and delete all your submissions from the servers, it's just a waste of bandwidth and space.

What exactly was the point of animating this? Despite having no plot or purpose it was just a annoying loop with a crappy song. The latter sentences pretty much sum up every flash your retarded group submits.

These are probably your alts, and all this crap is a joke. But it's seriously annoying. Obviously your motive is to piss noobs off and see whether or not your crappy flash can make it pass the judgment period. BTW your intro is really annoying, the song sucks.

JimmyDot2 responds:

Bomb Brigade, GTFO

STICKMAN HENTAI STICKMAN HENTAI

Eh

It wasn't so bad. I found it mildly amusing. You could've cropped the sound file, the filesize was waaaay too huge for the length of the animation.

~BB~ TT 1 ~BB~ TT 1

This isn't funny! - Oh yes it was.

Haha your part had to the best. You forgot to loop the music though. =P

xock responds: